Friday, October 11, 2013

Chanel Lego Clutch

Was Lego one of you favorite childhood "friends"? It's time to continue playing girls as Mr Lagerfeld has made another on a long list of his ingenious creations. Your new playmate is Chanel Lego Clutch, and if by chance you didn't pay attention to it during SS2013 this fashion house offers new styles for Fall/Winter2013 embellished with crystals.

A toy has revived into stylish, elegant and do we have to mention finest quality plexiglass & lambskin lining.

Having it in your collection will cost you $9900 for the plain colored and $14500 for the crystal one.
Buying it in Europe will even give you saving as you would have to pay 7100EUR.

Our pick is black&see-through, which is your favorite?
























10 comments:

  1. Need, need, need!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love love love the silver one!
    And the black one with pearls!
    This is genius!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the pink one!!

    http://ladykfashionparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their fashion so much! maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it came out as a new bag, I didn't like it at all and everytime I look at this bag I start to like more and more everytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what has the world come to!!! paying $14500 for a peice of plastic are these people serious and all the while there people dying of hunger and poverty around the world dissappointing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the look of the chanel lego clutch and perhaps I'm a little bias towards the bedazzled one! Great pics!

    xx, Angie

    www.thefashionfuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Chanel clutch! I purchased mine from Tradesy.com at the cost of $140. I believe that prices are constant yet. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS PURSE!! I BOUGHT MINE AT LOVELUXURYLABELS.COM FOR ONLY $125!

    ReplyDelete

Find Us On Instagram

Instagram

Fashion Is My Drug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...